August 13th, 2012
|11:35 am - Turn out the lights, draw the curtains, put the weasels back in storage|
We played some D&D yesterday, and I thought I might come post about it here.
And then I realised that I hadn't posted to LJ in three months, and that the only things I've been talking about this year is either roleplaying or my writing. Which I can - and do - talk about in other places. I thought there'd be value in having a personal journal space to talk about stuff, but in practice I just don't need it.
So yeah. I think it's time to stick a fork in this journal, and has been for some time.
If you still want to read about my various adventures, here are some options:
And with that, we out. It's been real.
- patrickoduffy.com for my writing, writing about writing, reading self-promotion, talk about things I like and other semi-professional blogging
- Twitter for me talking about pretty much everything, with heavy use of profanity 'cos I know people like that sort of thing
- Facebook for pictures of me doing things or snippets of talking about stuff, often with other people
- My Facebook fan page and my Google Plus page for, well, mostly links to my blog
- Obsidian Portal for game writeups, for the very small number of you who care
DROPS THE MIC
|Date:||August 13th, 2012 03:20 am (UTC)|| |
Aww! Well, I guess there's a limit to where you can blog.
So long and thanks for all the fish.